Want to learn a new language or brush up on old one? The Intensive Foreign Language Instruction Program (IFLIP) at the UIUC is a great (and fun) way to do so. Once again the program is offering winter session courses. Here are some key facts about the opportunity:
· Open to members of the University community and to the general public.
· Classes meet Monday through Friday, 3 hours a day, for two weeks (except holidays).
· Taught by advanced graduate students or faculty.
· Courses focus on conversational skills, travel preparation and language survival skills.
· There is minimal homework, no attendance policy, and no academic credit.
Please register by December 9, 2011.
· Classes with fewer than 10 participants by December 9, 2011, are subject to cancellation.
JANUARY 3-13, 2012
Languages and levels offered:
*All classes meet 9AM-Noon, Monday-Friday
Register at http://go.illinois.edu/iflip/register